Row for Humanity is a fundraiser put on by Kansas State Crew and Manhattan Junior Crew each year on behalf of a local charity. This year, 25% of our proceeds will be donated to local school-affiliated charities–MJC’s donations will go to the USD 383 FIT Closet while KSU Crew’s donations will go to Cats’ Cupboard.

How does it work?

This year we’ll be part of the Community Fair at the Manhattan Town Center shopping mall. Between 10am and 3pm on Saturday 4 February, our rowing machines will be set up in the mall where each of our rowers will have a chance to row the most meters possible in one hour!

You can encourage your favorite rower to go farther by choosing from the list below and pledging a small amount per 100m…or feel free to make a flat donation.

How is the money divided?

75% of the money raised will go to the individual rower you choose; this money will help pay for their Spring Break training camp where the team will get to row at the Olympic sculling center in Oklahoma City for a week. The remaining 25% of the contributions each rower brings in will be donated to their team’s charity (FIT Closet and Cats’ Cupboard, respectively) to provide school-related items for local students in need.

Rowers who need your help:

Katherine Alexander

Andrew Argie

Sammi Bolton

Kathryn Borthwick

Nevaeh Buffington

Kellyn Davis

Anna Guhr

AJ Hoffman

Skyler Hutton

Chloe Martin

Chloe Moran

Garric Nowlin

Megan Paulsen

Mason Phillips

Owen Propp

Colin Ragain

Nalen Rangarajan

Ryan Ray

Ava Reese

Lake Rodriguez

Will Shaffer

Olivia Shurtleff

Ryan Thein

Ethan Thomas

Erik Ure

Hailey Vardiman

Anna Wagester

Ewan Wileman